Logistics and AV Requirements for Robert Lemon
Robert Lemon is committed to making your event a success. He has given presentations to many audiences in diverse venues and understands your investment of time and money in your event. The following guidelines for setting up your event will ensure that your event experience is of the highest quality for all event participants.
- Please provide a wireless lavalier microphone, and make sure that your AV department has aback-up lavalier microphone and batteries on-hand and available for use at a moment’s notice.
- Sound system – Please have a sound system available.
- Robert will bring his own computer. He will need a screen, computer projection system and a cable to connect the computer to the projector.
- The screen needs to be in such a place that it is easily visible for every participant, either at the front of the stage or off to stage right or left so that Robert does not block the visual for the participants. The ideal would be higher than Robert’s head, and stage right.
- A table for the computer and the projector.
- Access to an electrical outlet (110 v) for the computer and the projector.
- 30 – 60 minutes availability to the room for setting up and checking equipment the day prior to or the morning of the presentation.
- Podium: Robert wants to be able to walk around and use as much of the space in the room or the stage, so please do not have a podium.
- Lighting: If possible, dim the area directly above the screen while keeping the rest of the houselights on maximum.
- Flip Chart: Please provide a flip tablet on an easel and markers.
- Please have 2 glasses of water with NO ICE near the stage for the speaker.
Audio and/or videotaping is available with PRIOR WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION. If you’re interested in taping the presentation, please contact Robert at [email protected] to complete a written authorization.
We are confident that by following these suggestions your event will run smoothly, and you will get the most possible out of the presentation of your speaker.