Online Event – Fayetteville SHRM
January 24, 2024
Workplace Wellness and Personal Wellbeing
Being aware of wellness and well-being has a critical and meaningful effect on every individual’s life. It enhances healthy lifestyles, physical health and functional abilities and promotes recovery from illness. It also has important social benefits on educational attainment, economic productivity, social and family relationships, social cohesion, and overall quality of life across the entire population. Well-being is not just the absence of disease or illness. It’s a complex combination of a person’s physical, mental, emotional, and social health factors. Well-being is strongly linked to happiness and life satisfaction. Now more than ever, emotional mindset shifts are vital to maintaining workplace wellness .In short, well-being could be described as how you feel about yourself and your life.
This program is perfect for:
* Workplace and Employees
* Eliminating stress and improving emotional well being
* Three emotional mindset shifts to maintain workplace wellness: relax, release, and reset.
The audience will leave with:
* Recognizing and managing emotions
* The importance of Mindfulness and Well Being
* The importance of Self Care
* Identifying High Impact Habits
* The importance of Work Life Integration